The 7th Annual 40 Percent Symposium
3 November 2016 | Regent Hotel, Berlin
Proudly co-hosted and organised by
The 2016 Symposium will be focusing on global best practice methods to aid in delivering value and mitigating risk, with a keynote address from Martin Brühl, Managing Director at Union Investment and RICS Past President 2015/2016, who will discuss his reflections on sustainability in real estate.
The Symposium is aimed at investors, portfolio owners and project developers and provides an invaluable opportunity for open discussion around sustainability in real estate, sharing best practice, debate and forecasting. The format of the conference provides ample opportunity for informal discussion with speakers and delegates, making it one of the key events to attend for those in the real estate sector.
"To come to a 40 Percent Symposium is to join a committed and thoughtful audience of like-minded property and investment professionals who understand the need to deliver a sustainable future in property."
- John Pike, 40 Percent Symposium Founder
- Europe's way to greenhouse gas neutrality in 2050. Focus on: regulations, incentives, and implementation in different sectors.
- Opportunities and risks for the building sector.
- How do ratings and benchmarks help to meet those opportunities and manage any risks?
- Best practice across Europe. Focus on: energy efficiency, energy storage, health and wellbeing, and product development.